Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Striiv Fusion, the little smartwatch that could!

Click here to purchase the Striiv Fusion smartwatch!

With so smartwatches on the rise, you now have some good choices.  In the beginning, I was not into the smartwatch game!  Now in recent days, I've purchased the Samsung Galaxy Gear S, the Moto 360, and now my latest purchase in the Striiv Fusion!

Of the named above, the striiv fusion gives the longest battery life with ease.  I start there, because that's important...in fact that's one of the 'main' things that matter to me when using a smartwatch.  It has to have good battery, and this one has done well with my time in using it.

Well, let's go over the specs.

  • Activity Tracking
  • Sleep Monitoring
  • Striiv apps
  • Water resistant
  • Incoming calls & text notifications
  • Other apps have notifications as well
  • Back-lit OLED touch screen
  • Battery life of up to 7 days
  • Comes with 3 different colors bands
  • Works with iOS or Andriod (4.3 or higher)
  • Metal frame
Battery - I charged it up on Christmas day, and it made it to 17% on the 28 late in the evening.  So I would say that is a really good battery.  
Incoming messages - Notification that come in are a little delayed, but still..it works.
Build quality - I would say that it is built really well, and can handle a good drop or two.  I feel better wearing this one more, not so much because it cost less than my other smartwatches...but it can take a beating.  If I drop it, or put pressure on it...I don't have the fear of breaking it like I do my other smartwatches.
Screen - With the screen being an OLED display, it looks good in direct sunlight, and good with every angle.

I like that I can pair it with my iPhone, or my Moto X.  Speaking of pairing, it was a breeze.  Striiv actually has a video you can watch too, if you are not too tech savvy.  Click here to watch it.

So how do I REALLY feel about the Striiv fusion, I will tell you.  I wish it has different shapes, a bigger screen, and lastly....I don't like the way I have to charge it.  If I lose the little clamp, I'm toast.  Other than that, I would HIGHLY recommend this watch over some others.  I'm sure Striiv will have more watches in the future, and they also promise more apps soon.  Only time will tell, 'pun' intended.




Thank you, and remember...if it's not 'tech talk', it's not worth talking about.

J. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment