Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Motorola Moto X 2nd Generation (Pure update)

Thanks for joining me in a written review for the Motorola Moto X 2014

As you know this is my second Motorola Moto X.  I really enjoyed the first version that I had but it was on Verizon, and there was so much bloatware just couldn't stand it.  So I sold the Verizon version and custom made my own version to get the pure of android.  So Heariang one week later it shipped to me and I'm really enjoying it. There are a lot of reasons why I want to price a person to pick up the pure addition of the Moto X!



The main reason would be because you're going to get all the updates to android before other phones do.  If your person who enjoys stock android you'll really enjoy the stock android feel on the Moto X 2014. With a 5.2 inch display at 1080P, the is resolution is 424 pixels per inch.  So you can't go wrong with a full HD display on such a screen.  Some might argue that the screen size is the perfect fit, and in such a small body I would have to agree.  It weighs about 144g and it is about the same height as an iPhone 6, but there are some things that are better on the Motorola Moto X.  For example the Motorola Moto X has Corning gorilla glass 3, is water resistant, it has voice dictation.  It also packs a 13 megapixel camera will do LED flash, HDR, panorama, and it records and 4K.  


The Motorola Moto X could be considered one of the best smart phones to date, but it does have some drawbacks. It is limited on the memory you can have, 16 or 32 GB and only 2 gigs of RAM.  Also the battery is only 2300 mAh, which could be in issue for some people.  With me being a heavy user, this is definitely something that I had to take note of. All in all I'm pretty happy with the Moto X so far again this is my second one and I love the first one.  But just knowing that your device is going to get all the updates first, and it's pure android with no other software to bog it down it's great!  I can go on and on about how great the Moto X is, but the fact is it's not the best phone on the market.  With more memory, and upgraded battery it could be at the top of the list.  So now go ahead and take a look at the video below, I think you'll enjoy, it's the unboxing of my Motorola Moto X 2014 (pure edition).



No comments:

Post a Comment