Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 4! Is it still a hot device?

There are not a lot of true 'Phablet' devices on the market right now, so you are limited on quality Phablets when you do make a choice. Samsung has made it a point to solve this issue.

Back in 2011 Samsung announced the Samsung galaxy note, better known as the N7000.  People laughed at it said it was a joke, and said it looked ridiculous when making phone calls,  But they were so far off and wrong. Fast forward to 2014 and look at how well the Samsung galaxy note line has done.  There is no argument that Samsung has produced the best Phablets on the market, no one can compete with them in this category.  The Samsung galaxy note 4 is a stunning device!  

Let's give a rundown of the specifications.

- Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified)
- S Pen stylus
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)
- Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S)
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
- GPU Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)
- Mali-T760 (SM-N910C)
- microSD, up to 128 GB
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, 
- Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization, dual-video rec.,
- Secondary 3.7 MP, 1440p
- 3220 mAh Battery

So as you can see the Samsung galaxy note 4 is no slouch.  It is packing the latest with specs that you can get on any new smartphone today, and it is very powerful. The only downside that I've always said I dislike about the Samsung galaxy note 4, is TouchWiz. I feel it really takes away from the beautiful experience that you could have on this quad HD display.  All in all, there's not much to complain about. This is a very fast device and no one can deny that . . .competition beware. 

I thought I should revisit this device a little sooner than I normally would, because it's truly an amazing device. And if you are a current Samsung galaxy note 4 owner I think you would agree!  I don't talk much about the SPen, but it does exist.  I've heard some people say that they use the SPen every day, well that's just the opposite with me.  I can at least admit I didn't buy this phone for the SPen, I bought it because I am follower of Samsung products. Especially the galaxy note 4. So with that being said, take a look below.  I've listed some of the videos for the Note 4, you'll see quickly that I really enjoy the galaxy note 4. 

Thank you, and remember...if it's not 'tech talk', it's not worth talking about.

J. Williams

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, recap December 2014


Samsung Galaxy Note 4, full review.




No comments:

Post a Comment