Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tech News & Reviews (I'm back)



Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by.

I spend a lot of time sitting at this desk, looking at that monitor.

So I've decided to start my blog back up, because I spend so much time online why not?  Believe it or not, 2011 was the last time I posted here (I've hidden that horrible post by the way, lol).  What you will find here are reviews, tech reviews, and more tech reviews lol.  Why?   Because I love Technology.

When I first started doing tech reviews, it was hard to keep up my website (yes I did have one) and  write an honest review while still trying to maintain my YouTube channel.  So I had to shut my website down, it hurt.  Now here I am years later, and I am going to do it this time.  I am a little more experienced, and have a lot more free time.  So if you decide to follow me, you won't be disappointed.  In my reviews, you will find I'm straight to the point and I'm always honest.  No paid advertising here!  Just good old tech news and reviews!  So instead of me rambling on for a long time in this introduction to my blog, just head over to my channel for now.  You will find that things are pretty simple around there, and you will enjoy lots of new products I've reviewed already.  So enough of this, I will be sure to keep my word this time and give you what you want.

Thank you, and remember...if it's not 'tech talk', it's not worth talking about.

J. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment