Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Let me explain!

No more surgeries!

Recently I underwent a couple of more surgical procedures, to help correct my spine.  (2 in the last 5 months)

Years back while in the military, was hurt really bad. When I was younger, this really didn't affect me much. But about 10 years ago, while I was on riot control I was hurt again really bad causing severe injuries to the same injury from the Army.  I've had several surgeries, and I'm going through a lot right now. I know most of you didn't know this, or might not remember. But I am a service connected war vet, and ex law enforcement!  I enjoyed my career back then, and was active in my community.  After my last injury, I was told I could not do that line of work anymore.  So like most people, I went to college when I was younger, so I became a regular person that works in an office liked most of the world. 

Helping others is very important to me, and I was able to contribute ask that I could over the years.  My father was a police officer, and military as well.  So I needed to keep our family traditions going, anyway that I could.  I went to college for micro applications back in the early 90's, and studied DOS and coding. 

But my passion is tech, and always has been even though my life was law enforcement.  It is a great hobby to have! I have worked for Dell, Texas Instruments, and good old Samsung!  But today, I'm an ordained minister! I've learned a lot along my travels, and wouldn't change anything for the world. I have a great family, beautiful grandchildren, and I'm truly blessed!  I wrote this to say thank you to the people that follow me on YouTube, and other social media sites.

I will be back full time soon, but right now I'm in recovery.  Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment